template

Thursday, May 17, 2012

SANTA¨S LITTLE HELPER

My grandma was the one who taught me how to knit. You tube taught me how to read patterns:) When I was pregnant, my knitting skills improved drastically, especially towards the end. For christmas this year, I knitted this santas hat and matching scarf sets for my nephew and a friend¨s daughter. I get all my knitting patterns at Garnstudio. This is a site that has thousands of free knitting patterns. The patterns are all tested, and written very clearly, something that is very important for a beginner knitter. I order most of my yarn at Nordicmart.com. They have great prices, and they have the yarn that the patterns at garnstudio call for. These little Santa¨s helper hats come together so quickly, and are so cute. This is the pattern I used.




No comments:

Post a Comment